The VMware SASE Platform is the secure access service edge (SASE) platform that converges industry-leading cloud networking and cloud security to deliver flexibility, agility, security, and scale for enterprise of all sizes. The VMware SASE Platform is offered as-a-service, helping offload IT staff from deploying and maintaining WAN/security and saving enterprises operational costs.
- Zero Trust Network Access
- Cloud Web Security
- VMware SASE Platform
- VMware SD-WAN
- VMware Secure Access
- VMware Edge Network Intelligence
- Workspace One
SASE secures the newly distributed workforce and network edge so people, apps and devices can communicate from anywhere. The VMware SASE advantage is a unified edge and cloud service model with a single place to manage business policy, configuration, and monitoring.
- Cloud-First – Simplifies and provides cost-effective connectivity to SaaS-based applications
- Intrinsic Security – Unifies network and application security policies for branch and remote workers
- Application Quality Assurance – Ensures availability and performance of mission critical applications
- Operational Simplicity – Lowers operational expenses