A new Log Insight Cloud has been released with the following new features:
- Alerts and notifications – now it is possible to customize an alert definition to include extracted fields from logs in the alert title and description. When triggered, the alert sends out a notification to the configured endpoints (email and webhook).
- Azure Network Watcher Content Pack – A Network Security Group (NSG) contains security rules that allow or deny inbound network traffic to, or outbound network traffic from several types of Azure resources. This content pack is enhanced to support NSG logs and include dashboards that provide insights around the network activity to and from your NSGs.
vRealize Log Insight Cloud is also now integrated with the VMware Subscription Manager, so it can be tried and bought within minutes.
If you didn’t get a chance to virtually attend VMworld 2021, please check these sessions:
- Troubleshooting with vRealize Operations and vRealize Log Insight [MCL1286]
- Log Insight Cloud – a SaaS version of Log Insight [ISM-HOL-2201-96-ISM]
- vRealize Log Insight Cloud – A Year in Review